When you come for your appointment, please bring the following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- If your chief complaint is about your hip or knee, please wear or bring shorts to your visit.
- If your chief complaint is about your shoulder or elbow, please wear or bring a shirt with thin straps that will allow your doctor to evaluate your shoulder blades.